Frequently asked questions
What does Zudua do?
Zudua is an e-commerce platform that allows you to shop at your comfort. We focus to work only with the best brands and the highest quality products at the lowest prices to make your shopping experience easy and smart.
Which countries and currencies are usable with zudua?
Our shipping services currently available across Tanzania but buyers can buy from anywhere in the world. You can buy any product using Tanzanian shillings or US Dollars.
How do I place an order?
- 1. Browse the products available
- 2. Add the product you want to buy to your shopping cart
- 3. Once you have added all the product you want to buy click the proceed to checkout button in the shopping cart
- 4. Create account if you don’t have one by entering your details or login using your email address or password
- 5. Choose the shipping method
- 6. Choose the payment method
- 7. Make the payment using the method selected
- 8. Relax while we process and get your items to you
What methods of payment can I use?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Tigo pesa, M Pesa, Airtel Money on all products. Additionally for various products you also have an option to pay on delivery.
Can I be a Supplier to Zudua.com?
You can apply to become a Supplier to Zudua.com by clicking here
Where do you ship?
We can ship all across Tanzania
Can I return something that I bought?
Each item on our website has different return policies. You can see the returns indication on the product details page or you can click here to get more details about our returns policies.
How do I get warranty on a product?
Warranty information for each item is mentioned on the product detail page or you can click here to get more details about product warranty.